Friday, August 26, 2016

Swagbucks

Swagbucks (most people already use it or know what it is) is one of the better payout websites.  You can do surveys, sign up for stuff, download games, and use coupons and get rewarded in points.  You get points for using the Coupons!!!!!** 

I don’t bother with the surveys since they are a coin toss of getting approved to complete them or not.  I mostly focus on the videos, cause they can play while I work on other stuff.  I bring in about $5/day worth of Swagbucks when going full steam when running the videos on my laptop and my phones at the same time as well as a few other tasks they have, but on average maybe $2 worth of Swagbucks per day.

I wait until I have 2200 SB to cash out for a $25 Amazon gift card.  That saves me 300SB.

http://ift.tt/1Am9WFT

**When doing the coupons, print them all.  Use the ones you want, and then leave the rest by the products they apply to.  Other people walking by will see them and likely use them, thus helping you continue to earn points!



from WordPress http://ift.tt/2bDIJKz
via IFTTT

No comments: