Thursday, August 25, 2016

MooCash

MooCash is a lockscreen app that has you download apps or other tasks from the lockscreen.  Some apps only need to be installed and opened once (keep the apps running for at least 5 minutes to finalize the tasks), others require keeping them on the phone for at least 3 days to be paid out.  It is one of the faster earning apps I have as a lockscreen (I have it installed on a different phone than my main phone).  I made $10 my first week using it since I went for every task the lockscreen gave me.

They allow having it on at least two devices per account.

They recently rolled out additional methods to earn coins.  You can now open the MooCash app and select apps to download and run for coins in addition to downloading apps from their lockscreen.

Click here to sign up!



from WordPress http://ift.tt/2blVyFC
via IFTTT

No comments: